Our furry Kids

Our furry Kids
Hi Mom We are So Cute

Friday, August 24, 2012

Big News on the babies.. yes babies~

We went in for our 7 week US on my b day ( aug 16th) and  I was so nervous I was not going to hear a heartbeat... Well imagine our shock when my dr found two babies and two heartbeats .. we were in complete shock.. We only had 3 mature follicles... about 4 mins into the US... the dr found a 3rd baby.. at first was not sure it was a viable baby.. but then she saw the heartbeat... so our shock turned to panic and more shock. We are having triplets.. what a birthday I will remember.
We went to the high risk doc this week and we had another US.. they are growing and the heartbeats were 156, 124, and 137.. all within normal and all measuring well...
We are in a bit of a panic regarding finances.. knowing i will not be able to work for that long.. dr estimates end of Nov early Dec then light bed rest or full bed depending on how babies do.
We are thinking of moving out of the house we love..and moving to our old apt ( only 1 bedroom but its huge) as  much as we need the space.. the rent on this house is to much for Kass to do on her own when I am not working.. .. being a nanny we have no benefits so I can not get disability or anything..
Right now I am working on growing these babies and the rest will fall into place.

We also had a newborn foster baby for 2 weeks.. he went to his family ( an aunt and uncle and brother and older cousins) A house full of love.. it was heartbreaking to leave him today but I blame the pregnancy hormones....


so welcome to my pregnancy of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment