Our furry Kids

Our furry Kids
Hi Mom We are So Cute

Friday, August 3, 2012

BFP

I am not the best blogger.. I have not written in quite some time... July flew right by and here we are into August already..

AF finally came on July 1st.. Did the same round of medicine.. 100 mg clomid from days 3-7 and Menapur days 5-11. I had 7 good sized follicles. Iui was set for Sat the 14th but the RE wanted me to wait until Monday the 16th to give me more mature follicles.. 
I was not sure about waiting so long ( day 16) but went with it anyways. Iui was at 930 am on Monday July 16th.
K and I went on a week long camping trip right after my Iui.. so I was able to relax and not have kids jumping all over me .. It really was a great relaxing trip. We spent a lot of time in the lake. 
I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN.. so I figured i was out this cycle. Sunday I had some light spotting so I thought AF was on her way.. I was like ok we are out this cycle. I was planning to take a break for a few months due to a new job and just needing a break. 
Monday ( day 14) I had this weird feeling and no more blood.. so I took another test and to my shock got a BFP.. I was so freaked out and ran to the doctor to get a blood test.. My first beta number was 102.. 
Second beta was 439 on day 17... 
I am nervous and excited.. I am just so in shock that I am pregnant...we are pregnant.... Due April 8th 2013
I am on 600 mg of progesterone and still taking metformin...

So stay tuned for our updates and fx for this baby to stick and grow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment