For fun I changed my font and color.. Exciting life I tell you!
Well after being a month late and drama with one nurse at MY RE office.. I got the prometrium.. took it it for 7 days and AF finally showed up on Sat night.. She unfortunatly brought along a nasty stomach flu that had me throwing up for 24 hours and being in bed all day Sunday and half of today.. AF has a wicked sense of humor!
So tomorrow is Day 3 and start the Clomid cycle for days 3-7 and then back on Menapur ( the injectables) for days 6-12/13?
I am more than ready to have this cycle start already!
In other news. I need a new job.. sadly my family I have been nannying for 3 year can not afford me more than 15 hrs a week.. and though in my dream world I would LOVE to only work part time.. it is not my reality.... I have until the end of August with full time pay!
So I have been trying not to stress to much on finding a job.. because we all know Stress is harmful to TTC
No comments:
Post a Comment