I am waiting for AF to show her face.. she is late and working on her own time here.. Having PCOS it is not all that often she will come without intervention *meaning prometrium* So tonight i start that and back on Metformin. I have enjoyed a month of no medications that is for sure.
We are 2 weeks into 4 of our foster care classes.. and have our final home safety check this thursday.. things are moving along and we could have a foster kid in less than a month ... eeek!
Friends of ours have 4 vials of sperm left over ( their friend was their donor) and they are preg with their 2nd and last baby and asked if we might want the samples... if their donor said it was ok... I said yes ... that 2000.00 saved! It would also be awesome to know our childs half siblings.... Hopefully he says yes :)
night
No comments:
Post a Comment