Its been a week or so since I added anything... It has been really busy around here. My mom flew in from AZ for 10 days.. we are on day 5 and so far it has been pleasant , and has not been any arguing.. this might be a record for us. We have been having a nice time. I have taken her to Farmers markets, a street fair, lunches, pedicures, movies and the big one was meeting Kassandra's mom and brother. They joined us for Mothers day. It was the first chance they have had to meet being my mom is in Arizona and K mom is here in CA.
I am confident they got along well and had some good conversations. This is a big deal to K as she wants our future kids to be close to both grandparents. I was much less concerned with it ...
Dr Hirata confirmed my HSG was normal and tubes were indeed open and clear.
Nothing else to report on the TTC front. Waiting for AF again so that I can start another round of clomid and injectables. It is nice not having to go in for so many appointments this month. It was good timing with my moms visit.. I did not want to have to explain why I am at the doctor so much.
Off to watch Private Practice
No comments:
Post a Comment