Our furry Kids

Our furry Kids
Hi Mom We are So Cute

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And we have an answer

The beta was negative. As I had stated I really did not think it was going to say positive. I had taken the EPT on Friday and it was Neg.
I am sad this cycle was a bust. I had so many good sized follicles , great sperm counts 56 million and 70 percent mobility. Great timing as my cervix was nice and open. I know the chances are low for me still, even with the great # of follicles and sperm..
I wonder if I was not as fat as I am.. if  I would have as much trouble getting pregnant? My mom was a big girl and on birth control when my 2 brothers were conceived... Why is it so hard for my body to get the memo. Hello...... 500.00 for one vial of sperm .. its adding up. I am lucky I still have health insurance . It covers most everything. I only pay 20.00 for my IUI and no more than 40.00 for meds.
Kassandra's insurance covers nothing. It will cost us 1000 for sperm ( 2 vials) and 175 for each IUI (2 in once cycle) so needless to say we have to save a bit more for K to try again. She really only wants to try one or two more times.. so she is working with her dr to get her timing down. She will try on one of my off cycles ( unless I get pregnant in June or August.)

we have good friends who Kassandra nannies for part time. They are a lesbian couple and their daughter is a year and half. They started TTC and guess who is pregnant... yep you guessed it. I took this really hard. I was so angry and mad that they got pregnant on their 1st try. Its been 9 weeks and I am still not happy. The issue is they are/were good friends. I just do not know how to be happy for them.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment